Friday, December 12, 2008

I'll Be Home For Christmas



Happy Holidays Everyone!


Just wanted to let you all know that I will be coming home for Christmas. Home- where exactly is that? Well I will be flying to my parents in Bluffton, SC on Dec21 - Dec30 (here I will also go to Florida to see my grandparents). Dec30-Jan3 I will be in MD, staying with my friend Chris. So hopefully I can see a few of you along the way.
PS - Can't get candy canes here!



If I don't see you, please have a peaceful and joyful holiday!

Love, still Greek2Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JIll,
Sorry I missed your call. So pleased to hear your went to Symtagna Square and all was peaceful and serene. Good on you to have the courage to go, and its great to know that maybe things are alittle more like normal. Glad you were living where you are and avoided the violence although I'm sure ir was stresful.

We are awaiting your arrival next weekend. No snow just cold and sunny. Travel safefully.

Love
Dad
xxoxoxoxxoxo