Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photos




The Acropolis, donkeys from the island of Hydra and a horse almost chopping off my hand ontop of the mountain on Hydra.



Okay the photos keep coming on top of my page - just read this from bottom to top! Here is my flat - living room, kitchen - big hole in kitchen is where my stove will go... the cupboard is where the fridge is suppose to go but I am making that a hall closet. Woman in pink room is my landlady - and the room is now light blue. This is the entrance and eating area. I will take more pictures once it is decorated and furnitured more!





The IKEA bed which took 5 hours to make and then I broke it (but later fixed it). Me in the airport at JFK. My first meal of a gyro. My friends and I on top of our hotel enjoying the wine my parents left me. And me outside the school for the first time!



Okay so I found that Starbuck's at the bottom of the hill has Wi-Fi and is smoke free!!!!
















1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.