Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Unfortunate Oven Story

My Greek electrician whom speaks no English communicated with our HR person Niki at school indicating that my oven/stove (which is brand new) is broken. So Monday Niki called the appliance company which told us to telephone the manufacturer of the stove, who told us we had to wait 5-6 days until a representative could come out to my place to evaluate the situation. However, yesterday (Tues) I was informed that this representative was actually coming Wednesday morning between 8-10am. So here I sit and it’s 9:20 and no person yet. How I am going to communicate with this person – I don’t know? But if he isn’t here by 10 – I got to get to work.

...... Now it is Saturday and I STILL don't have an oven/stove that works. Haven't heard from anyone! Starting week 4 of eating out! At least when you come and visit I will have all the great places to take you :)

No comments: