Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few notes on life right now!

Well - not much has happened in the past 3 weeks but thought I should update my blog! I will work/think backwards...... last night (Monday) a bunch of us got together to watch the Super Bowl. My friend had paid for the post-season games online so we watched it last night. Everyone brought food, there was some gambling, he projected it through a LCD projector onto a large wall - great fun by all! (even though most of us knew who won the game!)

Kate, Miah, Dwain, their baby and I will all be going to my friend's home in Provence for spring break. This is the same house Suzanne and I went to this summer. We are all quite excited!

OH - I joined a gym! It's basically right across the street from me. It has been there the whole time I have lived here - but it is more encouraging to join/go when all my friends are going as well!

I still don't have a job for next year but I am working on sending out my resume and such. It's a full time job looking for a full time job and right now I have a full time job!

Well I would love to have a snow day (like all those folks in the mid-Atlantic area) but I don't think it snows when it is 60 degrees!

So just checking in with everyone.
Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy Birthday Wendy!
hello Bachner!
hello Librot!

No comments: