Monday, February 15, 2010

Long Weekend

US = President's Day
Canada = Family Day
Greece = Clean Monday - go fly a kite!

Today is the day in Greece that you are suppose to cleanse (I don't know your body or kitchen)of fattening foods before Lent begins tomorrow-well something like that. And people are suppose to fly a kite - it was perfect weather for flying a kite, maybe even a little too windy - but I wouldn't really know because I have not left my apartment all day.

I have been busying researching schools and countries, cleaning, cleaning, baking and more cleaning! But in a good way - oh ya and marking papers!

Yesterday (Sunday) I treated myself (since it was Valentine's Day) to a full body Swedish massage at the spa. it was lovely and relaxing.

Saturday I did errands and putsed areound the house. Friday night friends and I went out for southwestern (Santa Fe) fare. Really good food.

I was disappointed that I didn't have the opportunity to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I am keeping up on the news and hopefully will figure out how to watch some of it on my computer.

Glad it is Tuesday already tomorrow!

No comments: