Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Summer Plans

I am coming home for the summer! Where is home? Good question! I am flying into DC between July 2 and July 7 (precise date still to be determined) and staying in the DC area for 3.5 weeks! Thanks Chris!

Then my parents will pick me up on their drive up to Maine on July 30. I will be in Maine for 3 weeks too! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Then on Aug. 21, I will fly out of Newark Airport back to Athens, Greece. What am I doing next "school" year you ask? Well..... that will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI Stone Ridge is looking for third grade teacher..........Demetra

Anonymous said...

Hi
The girls would love to get together in Athens. We will have one day on our return August 25th. Will you be available? Thanks Demetra