Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday


I celebrated my birthday by attending a Cinco de Mayo party hosted by the PTO on Wednesday and then went out to dinner with Kate, Christy and Lacey. Some of my students knew it was birthday so I got a few gifts, such as, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, a Yankee candle, peanut butter, a note pad and of course some chocolate!



Today (Sunday) I celebrated with 7 of my girlfriends as we got dressed up and went to the Grande Bretagne for High Tea. We met at 4pm on Mother's Day and so I thought it would be really crowded - not another person there. Wow - any other place in the US it would be packed.

It was a lovely time with the ladies. Then after about 2 hours of drinking tea and finger sandwiches, scones and mini desserts, some of us headed to the roof of the Grande Bretagne for a cocktail and beautiful view of Athens.

Great time had by all. Thank you everyone!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Jill,
WOW what a great day...and what a nice group of friends...High tea sounds wonderful, and to think you had the Grand Bretagne all to your self!!!!

So glad you enjoyed the moment!!!!

Love
Dad
xxoxoxoxo

Dad said...

AH HAH!!!! Someone finally read my BLOG, and YOU even posted a comment!!!!! The "last" was in that email I sent you. Glad you liked it, I think it is a keeper.

Thanks for reading..stay tuned you never know when the next will appear.

Love,
Dad
xxxxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jill

Looks like you had a great celebration.

Love Helen and Charles