Monday, May 25, 2009

My Summer Plans

So many people have been asking what I am doing this summer - as you will see I am quite busy!
June 19- Last day of school for students
June 24 - Last day of school for teachers
June 23-30 Mom is here - I am looking into going to the island of Naxos for a few days.
July 6-14 - my friend Stefanie from OK is coming (I met her in Costa Rica volunteering with Global Volunteers) We are planning to go to Delphi and the island of Mykonsos
July 18-24 - my high school friend Adele, her husband John and their 3.5 year old daughter are coming - they are actually staying around Greece from July 24-31 but doing a cruise for the last week.
August 1-12 - I will be in Tanzania! Checking off the top thing on my to-do list - going on an African safari - this trip is a safari and volunteering in a Masaai Tribe - I will also be doing a hot air balloon ride over the Serengti - see link http://www.travelmoodadventures.com/ITVKSFi_Safari+and+Maasai+Experience.html

August 16-30 - Suzanne Bachner from Stone Ridge (yet lives in NY now)is coming to visit - We will do an island or two or go to Provence, France. A generous family from Stone Ridge has offered me to use their house in France. I never taught either daughter but Suzanne has - so perfect!
Sept 1-2 - SuAnne Yanowitz - a friend from Make-A-Wish will be in Athens before their cruise so will get together with her and her husband.

So that is what I know so far! Mama Mia!!!!!
Start planning now when YOU are coming to visit!

No comments: