Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Well it felt like Memorial Day weekend this past weekend, minus the day off today!!!! However, I had a good weekend. Saturday I went downtown with Kate - planning on staying for a couple of hours but that led to 6 hours - mostly shopping and have lunch at our favorite Irish Pub James Joyce!

Sunday - went to the beach! Sound familiar? The regular gang - Dwain, Miah, Kate, Lindsey and I loaded up in the Freedomobile and headed to the beach. It was hot and crowded (see photo). Fortunately my sunscreen is working too well - I don't even have tan lines!




Today, Dwain, Miah and I went to the huge grocery store Carrefour (i have an express one down the street but nothing like this one) It was like a Walmart! I was very excited. i don't know what I was thinking of purchasing only one fan though! I will definitely be back!

This is the sunset on my patio this weekend - it changed quite quickly as I ran back inside to retrieve my camera - I know it's a little out of focus too

No comments: