Friday, September 3, 2010

U2 Concert at Olympic Stadium

Three capitals/countries - three U2 concerts...... The Joshua Tree in Toronto (well the capital of Ontario)Canada, Go Home in Washington, DC USA and 360 degrees in Athens, Greece.  The weather was perfect and the concert was "brilliant" (as some English guy said at the end of the show).

Since I didn't I was going to be here in Athens in September, I bought my ticket in June while my friends bought theirs when the tickets first went on sale; therefore, we weren't seated together.  But it was just find because it's so loud you can't talk to the person beside you anyway.

U2 played all their good old songs - i think there was just 4 I didn't know.  I saw them at the Olympic Stadium - which is mostly open roof.  It was a beautiful evening.

It's a Beautiful Day!
I was kind of far from the stage but with the big screens, it didn't feel that far away.

No comments: