Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bonjour France!


Well we have been here in Provence for almost entire week. Kate is here and Miah, Dwain, and their baby. We are staying at the the Miller's home in Lambesc due their generous hospitality and kindness to lend me their house again.



The comfort of hanging out in a welcoming home for breakfast and dinner and sometimes all day is quite relaxing. And cooking at home, doing laundry, relaxing on the patio, walking to the bakery - all comforting and enjoyable.



Thus far I have been to Camagrue - to see salt beds, pink flamingos, black bulls, white horses and the only cowboys in Europe; saw the Grand Canyon of Europe - largest gorge in Europe; Pont du Gard - an aquaduct; St. Remy - where there was a great market on top of the great shopping; Arles; Avignon; the castle of Tarascon, small towns and many caves (wine vineyards); the market here in Lambesc. I still need to go to Les Baux and Aix (both places I went while I was here in August).



I am on my second book, have played some games, drank wine, practiced my French, ate croissants and bread and looked for a job.




So that is what I have been doing on my spring break! Not too bad eh?

No comments: