Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Shower Brings May(be) a job???!!!!

Hello everyone - sorry I have been so bad adding new news to my blog. Let's see... it's already Earth Day - wow the time flies eh? Last week a group of us went to TGI Friday's! Now, I have lived here this long I deserved some good old American grub. It was SO yummy! It is just like the ones in the US - the waitstaff wear red and white striped shirts with suspenders with different pins on them. The food is the same too - oh the baby back ribs were great!

Sunday the girls and I went to the theater and saw Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ballet. Well that was interesting and different!

This Saturday I am volunteering to help beautify our school campus and Sunday I will probably just relax. The weather is getting nicer and I long to sit in my balcony and read and soak up the sun.

So the big question what am I doing next year? It is a big question. I am not going to post the answer here. If you want to know, please email me and I will be happy to share.

No comments: