Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Plans

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  It is finally beginning to feel like summer here in Greece.

These are my plans.... after 3 years of living in Athens, Greece I will be departing on June 19.  I fly into Dulles (Washington, DC)  where I stay overnight at my friend's house and then catch an early plane down to Savannah, GA as my parents live near that airport (though they live in SC).

My grandmother now lives close by so I am looking forward to seeing her... and my niece and nephew are coming down for the last week in June - I am very excited to spend time with them!

July 6th I fly back to the Washington, DC area.  I will be staying with my good college friend JT in Alexandria for 4-5 days, then I will be staying with my good friend Courtney in Kensington, MD for 4-5 days, and then I will be staying with my good friends Kirsten and Geoff in N. Potomac until I leave on July 20.

JULY 20TH I leave to move to Singapore and I arrive in Singapore at midnight of July 21.  The school puts me up in a hotel for up to 10 days while I find a place to live. 

Orientation for new faculty begins on August 1 and school starts on August 15! 

So hopefully I will be able to see many of you in my quick month on State side!!!!!!

No comments: