Friday, January 16, 2009

....and then it hit me!



This is just a random entry and a random photo;


So I was in the "Toys 'R Us" called "Jumbo" here the other day and I realize that there all these kids Halloween costumes all over the place for sale. There are wigs, hats, costumes, swords, etc. everything you would need for Halloween - and then it hit me - (it took more time than it really should of...) it's January! And at this time, I don't know why there are all these costumes... I will keep you posted!


The photo is my class (just mine) they were dressed up for a theater UN performance. They are usually in "regular" clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not late for Halloween. Sounds like Jumbo is one of the first stores to be ready for Carnival Season starting in February in Greece. Enjoy!!!

Jane