Tuesday, November 18, 2008

INTERNET AND ME AS HAPPY AS CAN BE!!!!

WELL I DID IT - I GOT MY TAX ID NUMBER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY TO MY LIFE - I GOT INTERNET AT HOME!!!!!! Last night as I was going to bed it occured to me that I could purchase this internet package called Internet On The Go where you put a USB stick into your computer and voila you have internet! And so I did. As I type this in my pajamas in my bedroom in my apartment! Yahoo!!!!!

So I will be able to Skype with you (my Skype name is jillrivers55), email with you WAY more often, update my blog, research stuff, etc., etc., etc.!!!!

So I am off to surf the net for things to do on the island of Crete because I just booked a flight there for Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Terrific news on Tax # and Internet at home. You've been patient and now life will seem more normal and certainly comvenient.

Enjoyed our SKYPE and seeing your apartment and seeing and hearing you. You look great...lost weight right??????

Pleased to hear you are off to Crete next weekend and that your friend is going along. have fun.

We'll SKYPE next week from kelly's.

Stay well.

Love,
Dad
xxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,
We are glad to see everything is falling into place. Sounds like you are enjoying a lot of new experiences.
Look forward to seeing more photos.
Enjoy your trip to Crete.
Helen and Charles(B)