Monday, March 27, 2017

Japan - Tokyo - March 2017

Well, I finally made it to Japan.  It had been on my Bucket List for a while.  With my good friends moving there this fall, this inspired me to finally go.

Japan, a beautiful country, polite and gracious people and delicious food.

To take away the time to research hotels and transportation, I chose a self-guided tour which took care of the latter things.  The initial contact was through www.tourradar.com which then sub-contracted it to Bamba Experience - www.bambaexperience.com  Tour called Japan Highlight 8D/7N.

We explored Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Osaka on the tour and ended visiting Miah and Dwain outside of Tokyo.

Since we booked the trip quite late, our hotel accommodations were further from the train stations than I would have liked but it was peak season as it was Cherry Blossom Season.  Plus the directions which were given on how to get from the train stations to the hotel were quite clear and direct.


No comments: