Saturday, August 18, 2012

Year 2....

Wow!  It's been a long time.... sorry for those faithful friends who actually read my blog!  I am still doing some exciting things, though exciting things are not happening every day like they did when I first moved to Greece or first moved here.

I returned to Singapore mid August and it was nice to know where I lived, where to get groceries, how to get to work, etc.  It was nice to see familiar faces as well as to meet many new faces.  We have 11 grade 2 classes this year and 6 of us are returning CIS members and of those 6, four of us taught grade 2 last year.  I moved into my new classroom yet again!  I think I will stay here.

Met Andrea and her kids at Marina Bay Sands Mall for lunch at Mozza and then went and saw the Harry Potter Exhibit.  Again, great to be back to a great city/country with good friends.






No comments: