Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Visitors from Greece

Thanasis and Zacharias
Pavlina and Thanasis
No time to unpack as the very next morning I had my day pack and was heading to the bus to go downtown to meet a family I have known for 2 years in Greece.  I met them for breakfast at the Fullerton Bay Hotel.  Then Pavlina (mom) went shopping while Nicholas (dad), the boys and I went to Mount Faber.  We took a walk to the Henderson Waves Bridge then climbed aboard the cable car to take us to Sentosa Island.  After lunch we went to Underwater World (the aquarium).  They have pink dolphins here but what was really neat was the underwater tunnel you could walk through with all the fish, sting rays and sharks swimming above us!

The next day I headed back down to the island and we had a jammed pack day at Universal Studios and then took a swim under the stars (it sure didn't feel like the beginning of January!) With the location and the company, I didn't feel like I was in the country I lived in either so it was like a mini-vacation for me too!



It was great catching up with the family.  We had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun
Love Helen