Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Out and About in Singapore November


Wow!  It's been a long time since I last blogged.  I have been busy... let's see..
Andrea and Jill

After my friends Dorthe and Bruce and I went and saw The Lion King at Marina Bays Sands Theater - which was as good as the first time I saw it in London, my friend Andrea and I went to the top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel for a great view and a few cocktails!

top of the MBS hotel - Singapore

















The Brownes and I rented bikes and rode quite a way in East Coast Park one Sunday afternoon. Then we stopped by Long Beach Seafood Restaurant on the water and had a HUGE Alaskan king crab - it was yummy!

I have seen some monkeys and tropical birds from the Monkey Sanctuary which I view from my apartment.

Elton John


Debra and me

Debra and I went to see Elton John at the middle of November.  What a fantastic concert.  The venue for it wasn't too large and we had great seats.  Kevin Spacey was also there as he was in town for his play King Richard III.

CIS - where I work had their Christmas party at the end of November so it was still MOvember as that was the theme of our party.

Jill and Andrea - MOvember time!



No comments: