Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A White Christmas

I will be having a white Christmas this year!  I am very excited to spend Christmas in two countries.   I flew to Vienna, Austria today.  I was to meet Mom and Dad a few hours after I flew in but their flight was cancelled from Frankfurt to Vienna.  However, they will be now arriving in about 2 hours!  Frankfurt and London have really been hit hard this winter with snow.

We will be wondering the streets of Vienna - going to the Christmas Markets, drinking mulled wine and I am sure watching some more snow fall!  As well as attending some operas and concerts.  We will be here until December 25.  In the afternoon of Christmas Day, we will be taking the train to Prague.  We will be there until Dec. 29, then we will depart back to our countries of residence. 

These two countries will mark the 8th and 9th countries of travel this year (2010).

Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments: